Only the finest papers are sourced from all over the world to make your table settings look elegant during the day and magical at night.
THE STORY OF PAPER LANTERNS
“Under the night sky I would light a paper lantern. On my journey it will guide me back home.”
For centuries numerous cultures have used paper lanterns to create ambient spaces and illuminate entrances to welcome families home from a safe journey. Often used to celebrate special occasions, paper lanterns were once embellished with handwritten wishes and dreams. This symbolised the beautiful tradition that light can always be found even in the darkest of times. Elegant during the day and magical at night, let the alluring patterns and story inspire your own journey, wherever you are.
- Handwrapped with beautiful traditional Japanese paper
- Heat proof high borosilicate glass on wooden base
- Beautiful/Gift Ready Packaging
- Suitable for tea light candles (not included)
- 9.5L x 9.5W x10.5cm H
- Simply clean with a dried cloth and keep away from moisture